Dr. Alejandro Lopez is a bariatric surgeon who practices in Tijuana, Guadalajara and Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. Dr. Lopez performs weight loss surgeries with his wife, Dr. Jacqueline Osuna, to ensure low surgical risks with patients. Dr. Alejandro Lopez and Dr. Jacqueline Osuna operate Specialized Bariatrics, Inc. – their new company.
Dr. Alejandro Lopez is a premier Mexico weight loss surgeon with excellent patient reviews and fair prices. His staff is top-notch and provides the following bariatric surgeries: vertical sleeve gastrectomy, Lap-Band system, rny gastric bypass surgery, revisional surgeries and others.
Dr. Alejandro Lopez Reviews:
I had a VSG in Guadalajara.. I’m going to the gym, my life has totally change sense the surgery! I have been 18 size all of my life, and now IM SIZE 4! Thank You So Much Dr. Alejandro Lopez. – Reviewer from ObesityHelp
At first I have to say, all the team is really great, I felt very confortable with them, sense the surgery all in my life is different now, It was one of the best dessicions i ever had. My selfsteem is now in 100% up, all my new clothes are so cool, im not dressing like a big lady any more, i feel really really HAPPY! – Reviewer from ObesityHelp
I feel very happy with my results!!! Im really happy and healthy now!! Right after my surgery start walking and swimming, that’s my best exercise!!! Thank you for all of your help to Dr Jacqueline Osuna and Dr Alejandro Lopez, im married now and very happy! Thank you so much! – Reviewer from DrAlejandroLopez.com
Dr. Alejandro Lopez Resume:
- Centro Universitario de Ciencias de la Salud (CUCS). Universidad de Guadalajara. Medical Degree (M.D.) Obtaining 91.0 average. Degree: Excellent Academic performance. Option: Degree by Average.
- Rotatory boarding school Hospital General Regional 46. June 2001 to June 2002. With 9.0 average
Dr. Alejandro Lopez Memberships:
- 89th Clinical Congress of the American College of Surgeons Chicago, Il, USA October 2003.
- 92nd Clinical Congress of the American College of Surgeons Chicago, Il, USA October 2006.
- 95th Clinical Congress of the American College of Surgeons Chicago, Il, USA October 2009.
- 24th Annual Meeting American Society for Bariatric Surgery San Diego, CA, USA 2007
- 1st International Course of Metabolic Surgery (Surgical Management of Diabetes Mellitus) Tijuana, B.C., México, 2007
- XVI International Congress of Endoscopic Surgery Veracruz, Ver. México, 2007
- XVII International Congress of Endoscopic Surgery Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco Mex. 2008.
- 26th Annual Meeting American Society for Bariatric Surgery Grapevine, Tx, USA 2009.
- XIX International Congress of Endoscopic Surgery, Cancun, Quintana Roo. Mex, 2010.
- 27th Annual Meeting American Society for Bariatric Surgery, Las Vegas, Nv, USA 2010.
- XXXIV International Congress of General Surgery, Guadalajara Jal, Mex, 2010.
- 29th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Metabolic and Bariatric Surgeons