Dr. Miguel Angel Rojas is a Tijuana, Mexico Bariatric Surgeon that performs surgeries at the MAR surgery center in Tijuana.
Dr. Miguel Rojas Reviews:
Internet research yielding very little information and no reviews on Dr. Rojas.
Dr. Miguel Rojas Resume:
- Medical Doctor, UNAM, México.
- Postgraduate education in Surgery at 20 de Noviembre ISSSTE Hospital in Mexico D.F. Chief of residents.
- Advance course in abdomen and thoracic Laparoscopic Surgery.
- Special training in Bariatric Surgery in Mexico City.
- Chief of Surgery ISSSTE Hospital, Tijuana Mexico.
- Chief of Surgery MAR SURGERY CENTER In Tijuana Mex.
- Professor of Surgery and Gastroenterology Baja California School of Medicine, UABC University.
- Honoris Professor of Guadalajara School of Medicine.
- Advanced Laparoscopic Surgery ISSSTE Hospital, Tijuana Mexico.
Dr. Miguel Rojas Professional Memberships:
- Member of the Medical Association and the General Surgery Association.
- Member of the Laparoscopic Surgery association.
- Member of the gastroenterology association.
- Member of the Surgery and trauma association.
- Member of the endoscopic surgery association.
- Wound and healing society.
- Member of the Bariatric Surgery Society.
- Certified and recertified by the Surgery National Counsell.
Dr. Miguel Rojas Practice:
- Dr. Miguel Rojas has 23 years of experience focusing on Gastric Bypass and Lap-Band (Gastric Banding).